Download Call for Tutorial Proposals >>
IEEE ICC 2019 seeks half-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications & networking. The selected tutorials by the tutorial evaluation panel will be held on the first and the last day of conference (May 20 and 24). If you have any questions, please contact the Tutorial Co-Chairs: Sumei Sun and Koichi Adachi.
Tutorial Proposal Format
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial;
- Abstract, objectives and motivation;
- Timeliness and intended audience;
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker;
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness;
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule;
- If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
- A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial;
- State if a similar tutorial has been offered in recent ICC & Globecom (last two years) and how your tutorial differs.
Tutorial Proposal Submission
Proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding six pages, for review through EDAS.
Tutorial Proposal Timeline
- Proposal Deadline: November 11, 2018
- Notification of Selection: December 11, 2018
Please direct all IEEE ICC 2019 tutorial-related questions to the Tutorial Co-Chairs: