Themed “Empowering Intelligent Communications,” IEEE ICC 2019 will feature a comprehensive high-quality technical program including 13 Symposia and a variety of Tutorials and Workshops. The conference will also include an attractive Industry Forum and Exhibition Program with keynotes from prominent research and industry leaders, business and industry panels, and vendor exhibits.
Download the Call for Submissions here.
- Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- Communication and Information Systems Security
- Communication QoS, Reliability and Modeling
- Communication Software, Services and Multimedia Applications
- Communication Theory
- Green Communication Systems and Networks
- Mobile and Wireless Networks
- Next-Generation Networking and Internet
- Optical Networks and Systems
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Wireless Communications
- Selected Areas in Communications
- Access Systems and Networks
- Big Data
- Data Storage
- Internet of Things
- Millimeter Wave Communications
- Molecular, Biological, and Multi-Scale Communications
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Smart Grid Communications
- Social Networking
Proposals are invited for half- or full-day tutorials in all communication and networking topics.
Proposals are invited for half- or full-day workshops in all communication and networking topics.
Proposals are sought for forums, panels, demos, seminars and presentations specifically related to issues facing the broader communications and networking industries.
Paper Submission 14 October 2018
Acceptance Notification: 27 January 2019
Camera-Ready: 24 February 2019
Workshop Proposals: 15 July 2018
Tutorial Proposals: 11 November 2018
Industry Program Proposals: 11 November 2018